View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 06:09 AM   #777
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I've tried creating a RL by search but I don't understand how to tell it which list-column to update.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

That list should show you all the same books as if you had typed "M/M" into the search bar. But, based on your question earlier, you might want to use something like '#mycustomcolumn:="M/M"'. The name you use is whatever you put into the "Lookup name" when you created the column.

Is that what you want?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote