View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:07 AM   #11
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
As a programmer, I would use it for work and fun. If it would have a detachable screen like Onyx Type Writer that would be awesome but even without it, this is simply a device I dreamed about for years now!

Be able to sit in a park and write text/code...

IT guys would not be limited to work only inside anymore! This is huge! It could change the paradigm of a computer guy that constantly sits in the basement/office! We sit in rooms because we have to due to lighting and screens, but with e-ink laptop this would change!

I'm dreaming now...
Have you tried one of those 10' Pixel qi screens before ?
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote