View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 10:41 AM   #5
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Interesting, how do you see yourself using such a device?
As a programmer, I would use it for work and fun. If it would have a detachable screen like Onyx Type Writer that would be awesome but even without it, this is simply a device I dreamed about for years now!

Be able to sit in a park and write text/code...

IT guys would not be limited to work only inside anymore! This is huge! It could change the paradigm of a computer guy that constantly sits in the basement/office! We sit in rooms because we have to due to lighting and screens, but with e-ink laptop this would change!

I'm dreaming now...
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote