View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 05:53 PM   #8
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Thanks for letting us know Alex.

What does that mean for public domain books that meet the 50 year out of copyright laws in the MR Library as the servers are going to the US?
thanks for the heads up . can u tell me what time this starts in uk? as i want have a destraction plan , ( ebook read a thone !)

hope move goes well ( been there done that with my forums)
sian
sian is offline   Reply With Quote