View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Thanks for explaining that - I was pretty sure I was following the instructions - now I understand why I wasn't getting the expected results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Glad to read this
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
You are not the only one.
You will all be happy to know it was only slightly harder than I expected. It needs a little more testing. I have attached it to this post for anyone to try.

This also has the first cut of adding a database trigger for dismissing unwanted tiles. Same function as before, but some extra options that mean the trigger is generated from the options and installed. It doesn't have the options that taming wants to hid the newly added books, but that is mainly because I need to think about what to present. I am also a little less comfortable about doing this. If I get it wrong, then you might end up with an empty home screen. Though I'm sure someone would think that was a good idea.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboUtilities-1.1.0-beta.zip (96.8 KB, 923 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote