View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:34 AM   #30
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
With the old wish list, it was possible to see immediately which books were available for checkout, and also possible to remove a book from the list.
I did find there are two ways to remove books from the list. If you're in your Wish List, click on the red ribbon - it'll ask you to verify that you want to remove the book from the list.

Otherwise, you can also click on the book. And (I'm going on memory here) there's either a button or link or something similar that says "remove book from Wishlist". (Obviously, I don't bother with the extra steps of clicking on the book to go to another page to remove it, so I don't have this one memorized. )
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote