View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #29
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
That is horrible. My eyes aren't the best as it is and I can't read the titles on most of those covers. And the text underneath is cut off so I have to guess what book it is. . Then also a lot of the covers are squished down into a ugly square or blurry. I was getting dizzy trying to look at what new books had been added. This is on the Brooklyn library. My local one hasn't switched yet.

Its utterly useless for me for browsing in this state.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote