View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #15
xari
Kindle Obsessed.
xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.

Device: K3, K4, Kindle Fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiebegood View Post
I have to manually press the sync button to get items "delivered" from amazon.com to my Fire. I basically figured that out on my own, but it was really frustrating because it says on the amazon.com page that items will be delivered when the wireless is turned on and the "Kindle app" is turned on. But that hasn't been true for me -- I turn on the wireless and go open a book, but nothing. It takes pressing the "sync" button to get anything purchased on the computer to download to the Fire.
Yeah, me too. I'm hoping it's just a glitch that'll get worked out in a future software update.

Best bet, I think, is to use the Help/Feedback app to let them know what's happening, so they know we're having a problem and can get to work on fixing it.
xari is offline   Reply With Quote