View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Same here, also with "delivering books" not always as snappy as other times. Also I've got one book somehow stuck in a "to be delivered (to my Droid X)" that will not seem to clear. I have not checked with Amazon about it but will at some point.

Also maybe some one else has seen this. I thought that I could SET the farthest read location on either my Kindle2 or Kindle App, but I'm not seeing that on the Kindle Fire app. One of my books (collected short stories of Faulkner) has a furthest read location of one of the appendices which prevents me from keeping my readers in sync.

I guess even a way to "Clear" the furthest read would do to get them back in sync.

Anyone know about this or how to fix it? I scanned the FAQs on Amazon and didn't readily find anything.
My MYK web still has the to be delivered message on one book too, even though it was actually delivered and read months ago.

I seem to recall a thread a while back on how to reset the furthest page read, but it seemed rather involved as I recall. I wish Amazon would allow you to sync current page being read as that makes much more sense. In my case, I sometimes jump ahead in a book to see something, but if you do then furthest page read is further into the book than the actual page you are currently on.

EDIT: I found this way to reset it listed in this website, but it is convoluted and time consuming.

Last edited by jswinden; 11-20-2011 at 02:01 PM.