View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 08:37 AM   #110
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I'm not sure whether Mrs Wolf would approve of strange women turning up with patisserie.
particularly given the subtext patisserie has acquired in this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Vera (a redhead this time), at sea, squid, coffee smoothies, vomit. I'm having a seriously difficult time with this next one.
pff, you're just teasing us now... or are you trying to build suspense ? here's some "pre-release buzz" for you for motivation : buzz buzz buzz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Patrick O'Brian's "Master and Commander" series, also known as the Aubrey and Maturin series. Historical fiction, but O'Brian, particularly through the character of Maturin, is a master of dry humor.
thanks ! i have added it to my (already far too long ;- ) list of books to read... sounds good, i don't know how excited i get about historical fiction (although i like historical mysteries, so why not ?) but i'm all for dry humor.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote