View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
I'd really like to purge some of the books off my library through the kobo desktop, but would like to have the option of putting them back on one day.
Simply go to your Kobo web site library and select the I'm Reading tab as opposed to the Purchased tab and delete all the books. When you Update Library on the desktop app only the book in the I'm Reading tab will show on the desktop app (which will be zero since you removed them all, or you can have as many as you like).

The books on the Purchased tab stay forever unless you delete the books on that tab.

If you want to move any book from the Purchased tab to the I'm Reading tab, then select the book in the Purchased tab and press the bookmark button.

There's also a Trash tab if you do something dumb.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote