View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome to MR Farley!

I have a jetBook Lite, and am very pleased with it. I don't know why anyone would say that its selection of formats is less than excellent.

The JBL has a reflective TFT screen, like a calculator or a digital wristwatch. It is not backlit, and therefore does not strain the eyes.

You don't say where you are located. Newegg.com currently has the JBL for $99 including a free leather slipcase.

The JetBook has its own forum here, and I suggest you browse through the many threads to get an idea of how people feel about it.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote