View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Well, I hadn't visited Diesel recently because of slow page load times, but the week before last I received an email offering $5 off on my next order and inviting feedback. I struggled through their book listings for a while and then emailed back that, while I really appreciated the coupon, it would be nice if the site were faster. Amazingly enough, I got an email 19 minutes later from Scott Redford, thanking me for the feedback and saying it was something they were working on. Anyway, I'm inclined to put the site back on the list of those I visit regularly to look for books.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote