View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #1391
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
That seems to work fine for me.

Attached is a new version that allows for configurable testing with test1.com story URLs. I put this in my personal.ini:

Code:
[test1.com]
add_to_extra_valid_entries:,tcategory
include_in_tcategory:category

replace_metadata:
 category=>(The Tick|Batman)=>Book/Comics.\1
 tcategory=>Book/Comics\.=>

titlepage_entries: seriesHTML,tcategory,characters,ships,genre,warnings,status,numChapters,numWords,rating,datePublished,dateUpdated,description,site

[teststory:1002]
category_list:The Tick, Harry Potter, Batman
And created a story with: http://test1.com?sid=1002

Category appears to be 'correct' in both calibre tags and titlepage.
I think I figured out why it wasn't working. I placed the replace_metadata for tcategory in the defaults section. I had the category changed in the AO3 section. When I placed that tcategory changes in the AO3 section, it worked. I'm guessing that I would have to put the category changes into the default section for it to work there.

However, am I right in assuming that it would take the original metadata to edit?

Because I edit how the different categories look before adding the last sub heading (Books/Comics.) (IE: I convert the many ways AO3 has for labeling Lord of the Rings to LOTR.)

As for the test parameters, after looking at the test parameters, I think that's something I could easily do. However, there doesn't seem to be an attached version to your post. Or did I miss it?