View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by EttieG1 View Post
On the campaign issue, I am a professional writer who unfortunately has to spend my day writing for others. However I'm considering hiring someone who can help manage the social media marketing and Adword campaigns for my ebook. Naturally this sounds like potential quicksand of trouble.
Any insights? Horror stories? Happy endings?
I've had a bad experience (horror story is probably over-stating it) of being on the receiving end of a book publicist. I used to write reviews. One publicist emailed me periodically to ask for reviews. He obviously didn't read my review policy, asked for reviews in genres I didn't review, and kept emailing after I stopped doing reviews (and posted notices on my site to that effect). I'll PM you details when I'm at a computer (currently using my phone).
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote