View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #502
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmod View Post
1. After wakeup the Kobo touch goes back into sleep mode after some seconds, when you don't skim to the next or previous page first.
I agree this is annoying. My observation has been that the longer the interval for sleep in Settings, the longer the time period before the device goes to sleep before the first page is touched. I set my Glo light to turn off after 15 mins and the device to sleep after 45 minutes, and the light goes off first to warn me to touch the page before the device sleeps after wakeup. Doesn't fix the bug, but makes it slightly less annoying.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote