View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #752
xterminus
xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: xterminus
coolreader page-turn animations

Sorry if this was covered earlier, but I have a Sony Ebook Reader (PRS-T1), and I recently upgraded to the newest version of CoolReader.

I'd been running cr3-0-45-07 which worked fine. Now running cr3-3.1.2-27.

I noticed the interface has changed a bit (which is fine), but page-turning has this animation which takes ages to perform. Is there a way to disable the page-turning animation completely? I don't see an option in the settings to disable it. Am I missing it or this hard-coded into the software?

Thanks!
xterminus is offline   Reply With Quote