View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:21 AM   #63
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
DANL bargain

Mariana by Susanna Kearsley is on sale for members $1.49 ($1.27 with discover15 code). I don't know if this is a one day sale through tomorrow or a week long sale. If you like time travel and haven't read Kearsley it's certainly worth a try at this price.
I read The Winter Sea and was just blown away - cried buckets! All her other books are on my TBR pile, but I'm waiting to be in the mood for being put through the emotional wringer.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote