View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #687
ncguy68
Enthusiast
ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet, Asus TF300, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
In the .cr3 folder, which for me is /mnt/sdcard/.cr3/, there are two sqlite databases which store the book names, last read position, and other things. I don't know about ratings, since I never used that.

The path is stored, so it might need to match exactly on the new device, for example:
/mnt/sdcard/books/book1.epub
Although I never tested this so maybe Coolreader might adjust to matching the filename.

Thanks I will give this a try and see what happens.
ncguy68 is offline   Reply With Quote