View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #35
NuPogodi
Connoisseur
NuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3, Tolino Shine, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
I´m on kindle touch. maybe this should work for nontouch only ?
I wrote that these tools were written & tested for 4bpp systems where 1 char = 2 pixels, while KT & KNT are 8bpp devices (1 char = 1 pixel). It's rather easy to update these tools for all kindle models, but I need raw 8bpp-images that could be obtained with the command "dd if=/dev/fb0 of=/mnt/us/output.raw" (in my Kindle3 just "screenshot" in the command line also works). If someone could supply me by such files for KT & KNT (no matter, what is inside - homescreen or any bookpage), I could readily modify the code & recompile the binaries.
Alternatively, you (or anyone else) may do it by yourself, since the sources are included.
NuPogodi is offline   Reply With Quote