View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Problem with table of contents in ePub

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a html/opf ebook, which includes about 60 items in its table of contents. When I use calibre to get the epub file, only 40 items appear in the table of contents. The files are all inside the epub, and editing the toc.ncx with vim I get the complete index.

Is there any limitation in calibre related to the number of items in an index?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote