View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 02:25 AM   #16
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I just dug around in my archives and found that I do still have this. I revived it, and remember how good it was, before we had Stanza. I wonder why this still works with iOS5, and Stanza fell over (and there must have been a silent update at some time because when i first downgraded and reinstalled stanza, the bookstores with purchasables were still listed. They are not, now.)

Anyway... I'm considering converting all my books to pdb... (and to think thats what they were, before I converted to epub. damn)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote