View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #9
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegadgets View Post
With lcd2eink enabled, I can open a Kindle book in the Kindle app on the lcd side and read the book on the eink side. I use the stylus on the eink side to turn the pages. All the while, th book is opened on the lcd side even though the lcd screen is turned off.
Oh cool!! You mean you don't have to turn the page on the LCD, then hit the button to copy it over for each page, you can just interact with the e-ink side and the tablet will go along in the dark??

I know you've told me I would like lcd2eink. The more I hear about it the more I think you are right!! . . . I just have to quit thinking about it and DO it!

(Thanks again to Javese for creating lcd2eink! )
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote