View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #15
rjcroy
Bibliophile
rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I was reading on my KT yesterday when the screen suddenly went black and it told me that I needed to recharge the battery. This was nonsense as I had recharged it the day before. So I turned it off (normally I just switch it to Sleep mode when I finish reading), turned it on again, cancelled out of the usual Storage Error message and went back to my book, with an almost full battery showing. Since then it has been fine.

Ah well, as Eeyore said, "It's only a small piece of weather."
Yes, exactly the same thing happened to me a couple of days ago.

This subject belongs in another thread though.
rjcroy is offline   Reply With Quote