View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
ejacevich
ejacevich began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Metadata Plugboards and send to Storage Card A

I found the following thread on the BN boards: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...he/td-p/671720

The process that I am using after I put in the format in the metadata plugboards section, is to add the book into Calibre, then Download Metadata, Choose a cover, then convert it to epub. I choose the arrow on the send to device icon and choose send to storage card A. When I look at the book in the nook, I have it sorted by author. It lists the book I just loaded with a dash in front of it, but no series or series number.

Caibre loads the book into the root directory of the SD card, I think it still reads it, but I would much prefer to have them load into the my documents folder that all my other books are in. For me, I just move the epub file to the my documents folder and deleted the author folder in the root directory. This is an easy task for me, but I am trying to show an older lady how to sideload books and she is having a hard time getting folders and drag and drop. I was thinking that loading it with calibre would be a really easy way to load them, but she would still be moving files so it doesn't really help. Is there anyway to change where Calibre puts the converted books?
ejacevich is offline   Reply With Quote