View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansen View Post
I have had quite a few problems with my 505 recently but I just tried reinstalling PRS+ 1.1.3 and then downloading 19 books from Calibre. Under Collections it says "No collections". Everything else worked fine - 19 books by title, author etc.
Do these 19 books have tags or series info associated with them?

Did you transfer them to your device via the Send to Device feature?

Are these 19 books all PDF?

If yes, yes, no I would shutdown (not put to sleep) my 505 and restart it and try again. I also might try resetting my 505 and trying again.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote