View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:36 AM   #4
sourcejedi
Groupie
sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Thanks, I've been wondering when this would come out.

Looks like the paragraph numbers in EPUB are a default feature of SISU (the software used). You can just google "SISU epub" and look at some of the example EPUB output files, and they have the same thing.

I'm curious what people are objecting to about the PDF. But I'm not a fan of the paragraph numbers in the EPUB.

Personally I'd fall back to HTML... why, if you replace the DOCTYPE with a more lenient HTML5 one, and then run it through HTML Tidy, the only error is the 100 or so duplicate ID values, which don't matter for parsing or rendering.

Ho hum. I'd like to think I'd have found something more appropriate than SISU. To be fair, there's no one tool that does everything you'd want.
sourcejedi is offline   Reply With Quote