View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:37 AM   #13
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
To ask a question is not bad - but...

With all respect to someone who have a question, I often wonder why people don't like to look first for possible answers before asking a question (something I learned decades ago).
All insides and explanations can easily found here (google search: auto update calibre site:mobileread.com) as it was discussed quite regular here with always the same arguments. Kovid gave this specific answer since years. As most of us know, that's why information's usually find a place in calibre's FAQ.

I wait for moment someone ask this:
"Who do I need to ask for using some of my server bandwidth capacity for e.g. an automatic update feature for free for supporting calibre?"
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote