View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 11:35 AM   #8
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elishabenabbuyah View Post
I have also been having problems transferring books from calibre to Kindle paperwhite lately. I do not use wireless on my paperwhite, so I transfer everything manually. I am reading library books that come in EPUB, so I open them with Adobe Digital editionsand then transfer them to my caliber library, convert them to azw3 and manually drag-and-drop them onto my Kindle. Recently, some of the books just do not show up. They appear when I open up the drive for Kindle in Internet explorer, but not on the machine, even if I search for them. Any suggestions? Thanks so much. I love calibre and I do not want to give it up.
If you can 'see' the books in Calibre when your kindle is attached to your computer, one of them is probably corrupt. Check to see if any of the books on your kindle are stuck indexing... if so, delete from your kindle the books that are not showing up and reconvert them in Calibre (azw3 -> azw3) and then resend them to your kindle. Good Luck!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote