View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Kindle 3 prototype photos leaked!

My spies have been able to capture a photo of the Kindle 3 prototype (the life cycles of these devices are such that not only is the Kindle 3 in work, but the Kindle 4 is also on the cooker).

This photo, and the prototype are "rough" at best, but I think it can be seen that in the "more cowbell" philosophy, the emphasis on Kindle 3 seems less on innovation, but a concentrated effort to increase the proven attributes of the existing Kindle family.

In this case that means bezels. I am sure that they will work long and hard to increase the top and bottom bezels to complete the geometric beauty of their device.

My spies tell me the lighting was poor in the dank dungeon at the bottom of the Amazon towers in Seattle, but they did their best to capture the prototype in its essence and enhanced the photo best they could. They got this photo at the risk of their lives. Please appreciate their efforts and respect their anonymity.

Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote