View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 10:45 AM   #26
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalamario View Post
On mine I had to format DATA partition because was corrupted giving me errors on smartlauncher, packages.xml and UID IDs (maybe my download was faulty).
I uploaded here an other image for the AuraHD
Its the original phj's one with the DATA partition copied from the original Marek's image.

If someone with an AuraHD can test it, and it works, I can put the link in the first post.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote