View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #17
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zufre View Post
My Kobo Glo works in Android now, thank you for your help.
I cannot use the Kobo rotate apk. After activating it the screen rotates allright but every touch area of the app remains in the position it would be in portrait mode.

Tried a task killer but it didn't work. I got an error message in German and go back to the home page.
I wonder which comic app will rotate the screen OK... Perfect Viewer rotates the screen but the touch points are still in portrait mode so when you get a menu you have to devine where it would be in portrait mode...
Regards.
Did you update the rotate.apk from here?

You don't have to open the app itself.
When you rotate the screen from within an application (a reader or whatever) the rotate app understands that and rotates the screen and the touch points.
I never have to do it manually.

BTW Do you have the older or the newer Glo?
Serial on the box 613Axxxxxxxx or 613Bxxxxxxxx?

Last edited by embryo; 01-27-2014 at 09:08 AM.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote