View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #116
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by atleon View Post
Seriously? I've just paid :S...
I just searched and did not find it. But I remember somebody reporting that when they called amazon the kindle support tech removed their Special Offers at no charge. I recall a discussion about that. Perhaps that was a special case. In other cases, people report having registered a fake US address to pay and remove ads...

It probably depends on what support tech you talk to and what you ask for. Amazon's policy regarding this issue may have changed as well.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote