View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #113
atleon
Enthusiast
atleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mano42 View Post

offtopic:

I use my PW in Europe, and I don't have any option to deactivate ads in my amazon account (I want to pay the 20 $ but I don't have any options), can somebody lighten me how to do it?
I'm from Spain and I've just done it. In www.amazon.com change your country to a valid U.S.A. address (google how to get one, it's easy). Later use this address in your payment method. In "Manage my Kindle" you'll have the option to unsubscribe the special offers. Once you have complete the process you can back to your original address in your account and payment.
atleon is offline   Reply With Quote