View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #39
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well I'll let you know if it was that easy for me when I try
In the meantime why does it say "Adobe DRM Epub" under every book description on the kobobooks store if Adobe is not part of Kobo's purchase process ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
You don't have to install ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) to buy and read books from Kobo. Kobo have their own "lock" on their files, they don't use ADE. Kobo's "lock" is opened by any kobo device that is logged into your kobo account. So you can easily download/buy any book from kobobooks.com, or from Kobo's Desktop software, or from the Glo or Touch (or other Kobo ereader) and have the book work right away on your device (sync device first for the book to download to the device if you bought the book with the computer).
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote