View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #15
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Still you get what you pay for and I don't think I would ever want to buy a $50 e-reader. But for those of us who can't afford $150 electronics it's a nice way to get your foot in the door.
Price is a function of time. 3 1/2 years ago, you might have said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Still you get what you pay for and I don't think I would ever want to buy a $150 e-reader. But for those of us who can't afford $400 electronics it's a nice way to get your foot in the door.
But now a much improved version of that $400 Kindle costs $140, $115 with adware.

Rest assured, there will be $50 MSRP e-ink readers that make Kindle 3s and PRS-650s and Nook 2s and what have you look like stone tablets.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote