View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:09 AM   #21
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argon View Post
I think I'm going to as well, now. It's outrageous how much nonsense mainstream publishers put in their e-books. I want the body text to look the same in every book I read.

Is ragged right that much better? I keep flipping back and forth between the two options on my Kindle. Why ragged right when physical books are almost all justified?
It's a matter of taste. I can't stand ragged right, personally. Others swear by it.

I format all my books in Calibre too. No spaces between paragraphs, text-indents 1em - no smaller, no bigger, fixed line-spacing and embedded body font must go, ditto for too small or too big base font size (I don't want to constantly adjust font size on my ereaders with every new book), text justified.

Last edited by Sirtel; 01-23-2020 at 10:14 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote