Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:44 AM   #532
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
In the second case I got a black screen when I tried to go anywhere from the TOC, but turning pages worked fine. Again, changing the identifiers has fixed it.
Actually, I'm suffering the same problem with the same book, so at least in this case it's not the identifier. It may be the annotations, we know annotations are broken: without annotations the TOC worked fine, the black screen has always appeared with some annotations in the book (before and after the identifier fix).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote