View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:00 PM   #15
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The problem is something with the Aura ONE, and maybe the Aura E2. It doesn't brick the device, but a factory reset is needed to recover. Kobo picked up the problem very quickly, pulled the update, fixed it and re-released. That's why I wasn't sure about the release number as I expected it to be changed, but I wasn't sure were it was.
/shrug, good to know though I'll still probably not update since neither of the changes affected me anyway. I had also sideloaded the first 4.4 update so I don't think they'd push this one to me.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote