View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 12:56 PM   #12
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce this problem on my 64bit Windows 10 machine. Can you please check your Java version?

I got the following results:

Code:
java -version
java version "1.8.0_91"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-b15)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.91-b15, mixed mode, sharing)
Are you using a Windows 10 VMWare/VirtualBox image by any chance or did you install Calibre on a drive other than C:?
If you installed Calibre on a drive other than C: could you please temporarily install Calibre on your C: drive to test whether this fixes the bug?
If it does, I'll have to update the plugin code to search for drives other than C:.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_win10.png
Views:	1055
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	156497  
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote