View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 03:57 PM   #7
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
I enabled the plugin (so that a crossed-out plug was shown), waited for a moment and plugged the device in: it was detected by Calibre. I repeated this a couple of times, with the same result (I restarted Calibre and switched the plugin on and off).

I'm on Calibre 2.60, Win 7 Pro, the device was Kindle Paperwhite 3. I'll check it again: if it works for all of you and nothing relevant has changed, it should work for me as well .
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote