View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #48
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Nielsen View Post
This works really well for me. I hit the on/off button 6-7 times (just to be safe, like) and then, without fail, it comes back to life. Now I might even dare take it with me on my travels - I've kept my K3 for that up until now as I've had some trust issues with the T1.
I just took my T1 on a trip for a week. The touchscreen froze a few times while reading periodicals. I just used the technique to put it into sleep mode twice and that fixes it. I didn't need to reset it although I had a paperclip just in case. It was nice to have the wireless capability to download my daily news subscription.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote