Thread: Sony PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
Personally, I'm not sure what Sony can bring to the PRS line that I actually need (speaking from owning a PRS-350). I already think the interface is really good, there are no new screens (at least from eInk, none that I know of) that Sony can use. The only thing basically, in my mind, that they can do is redo the OS and interface and use a faster processor (and wifi...), which would not make me let go of my PRS-350...

But...

I *am* curious
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote