View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
If "touch screen" is not a must, I would recommend a Kindle. They use the pearl screen and have been a few months on the market with couple of firmware upgrades; that make Kindles a very stable device.

There are also more font options on Kindles than Sony, by the way. If that's really important for you, then you need to look away and get a different device instead of Sony, again (unless you have the time of changing the CSS file on DRM free books)

If you are not in a rush, you can also wait a few weeks or months and see what happens with Sony and their prices. I keep saying here that I got the feeling they will drop prices in order to compete with Kobo and B&N. I can be wrong but it makes sense to me.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote