View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 05:43 PM   #40
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I’ve got a couple of questions about the challenge. Can you see which books an individual has added and can you see which individual has add a particular books?
No, I don't think so. I can see the books for each challenge, but nothing about who has added them.

Quote:
And a general one about the site: can you contact people (perhaps just friends) through SG?
Yes, but only in the context of a buddy read. If a user allows buddy read invitations (they have to opt in), I can invite them and write a message in the invitation. If they accept, we could then exchange messages in the buddy read comments.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote