View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #71
E.M.DuBois
Connoisseur
E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
I always kept the font Times New Roman (the physical manuscript I printed in Comic Sans out doesn't count.) I've gone from 268k to 272k words since I started the re-edit after I joined this site. I don't have the count from when I initially "finished" the first draft, all I have is the printed out manuscript (still in Times New Roman) what came out at 380 pages.
E.M.DuBois is offline   Reply With Quote