View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 03:39 AM   #73
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
And I did have another thought (just the one ). As awkward as it might sometimes get, having just one thread makes it seem just a little be less like a self-promotion thing and more like an MR anthology thing. (Or is that just me? ) With some luck (different stories at different stages) and good management, we may be able to stagger the conversation within the thread so that it works out generally okay in the end.
True. And we can use headings within the thread posts to try to keep things clear.

I think it's one for the mods. If they feel this is a good use of the Writers' Forum, of interest to more than just the anthology team, then the multiple threads makes sense. Otherwise, yes, we should try to confine it to a single review thread.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote