View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 12:10 PM   #228
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I finished a book yesterday which wraps up the year for me. I read a total of 190 books, which was far too many for my reading satisfaction; my goal for next year is no more than 150. However, my high ratings for three books I read at the end nudged my overall Goodreads rating for the year up to 3.2, so that was something, if still below last year.

Otherwise, I didn’t achieve any of my goals. And while limiting purchases is never one of my official goals, I’ll also note that my TBR at year’s end was up, for the first time in years.

On to better in 2022, I hope.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote