View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 09:51 PM   #6
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
The developer of the marvin plugin for calibre and marvin never got together, so that piece of the puzzle was never rewritten. That was a big reason that I went with CC as the middle wear.

My understanding is that the IOS version of CC was written by a couple of developers who did the work in their spare time. One developer dropped out completely and the other now has a full time job. I suspect that once IOS 11 actually is pushed out to the general public on Tuesday, he will become aware of he issue and fix it. So my suggestion is to be patient. Maybe try sending a private message to the android developer to see if he will ping the IOS developer. Hopefully we will hear something withing a week or so.

Past that, if we don't hear anything soon, I plan to download all my books back into marvin, and go back to my old way of using the recently openned list and reading list to manage what I'm reading.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote