View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Overdrive Confuzzled Me Yesterday

I had my very first Kindle 'transfer only via USB' borrow from Overdrive yesterday. I borrowed two books, and couldn't figure out why the one I wanted to read first didn't show up on my Kindle.

Guess I didn't look close enough when checking it out but realized it when the Manage Your Kindle page made it obvious I couldn't send it to the Kindle over Whispersync.

Also realized the extended version of The Stand is not Overdrive-worthy for me. I need to re-check it out! (I've read that book enough I can read it in bits and pieces and not have to rush to see what happens next, but I've never read this version before. LOL)
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote